- Always look over your email (or any written works) before sending it.
- Always ask permission beforehand – it just looks better.
- When you have directions in front of you, whether recipes or directions from your boss, read all of them (Yes! Read it all the way to the end!). It will give you a better sense of what you need to do and how you arrange your time and supplies.
- I tell this to just about everyone – IT NEVER HURTS TO ASK. But do be polite about it.
- Network. Network the shit out of everything, so when the time comes you know who you can go to (and your connections know they can go to you).
Last updated: 11/05/12